boulevard-of-broken-skateboards@blogspot.com


<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4763467228409474200?origin\x3dhttp://boulevard-of-broken-skateboards.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, February 21, 2010 ' 4:24 PM Y
i can't deny that i don't miss those times ♥

I am now learning i believe i can fly solo part cuz
im gonna perform the choir solo part at ngee ann city!!!!

also im learning handlebars lyrics and tabs tok abt fun

nowadays i just lone abt, seeking truth of god
and thinkin abt bands and songs and composing songs and
playing moi guitar
and learning drums and doing le parkour








THE CREATOR

Hi! My name is Isaac(Z.V.J)
Im currently studying at JWSS.
Im Imperfect and Im Lovin' it
If Eu Have Had enuf of Me, Click HERE

HE is so gunna make this happen

I wanna be forever SINGLE. which is definitely happening. I wanna fly without wings. I wanna show you how awesome your life is.

OLE! OLE! OLE!;START YELLING